Treyarch wrapped up the primary weekend of the Name of Obligation: Black Ops Chilly Warfare beta on PS4 and the developer has already made adjustments heading into the following beta weekend.
The Black Ops Cold War beta is offered on PlayStation 4 forward of its November 13 launch date. After suggestions from gamers, Treyarch has made the next adjustments to the Black Ops Chilly Warfare beta, based on its official web site.
- Adjusted tuning on the Duster Inventory attachment to forestall quicker sliding than supposed
- Elevated the cooldown on the Spy Airplane to assist restrict their numbers within the sky at one time.
- Elevated TDM rating restrict from 75 to 100 for higher match pacing.
- Up to date the Murderer Perk description for readability.
- Barely decreased the injury output of the Milano 821 SMG.
- Adjusted situations for becoming a member of in progress to forestall gamers from becoming a member of matches which are about to finish.
- Moved VIP Escort solely to the Featured playlist.
- Fastened a problem the place a controller might grow to be unresponsive when loading right into a match.
- Fastened a problem with a number of Optics being misaligned in ADS and blocking the participant’s view, together with Snappoint, Diamondback, and Hawksmoor attachments.
- Fastened a bug the place gamers would get “UI Error 66156” when choosing “Add Activision Associates” from the Latest Gamers menu.
- Fastened a problem the place different gamers’ names weren’t seen within the pre-match foyer.
- Fastened crashes that would happen in the course of the Greatest Play in a VIP Escort match.
- Fastened a crash that would happen whereas choosing Operators within the front-end menu.
- Fastened a crash that would happen when a SAM Turrent missile hit a goal when the turret was destroyed.
- Fastened a uncommon crash that would happen if a Gunboat was beached for too lengthy.
The beta is offered for early entry to gamers who pre-order any version of Black Ops Chilly Warfare, and open to any PS4 homeowners. For extra, try IGN’s extensive Black Ops Cold War preview.
Matt T.M. Kim is a reporter for IGN.