Hitman 3 is out and it is time to chat about it. Dale, Matt and Jesse speak about every part they love about Agent 47’s newest adventures and the way IO Interactive can probably port this into their upcoming James Bond recreation. We even have our Resident Evil consultants dive into every part we noticed on the Resident Evil showcase, together with the unbelievable trying Resident Evil Village and the not-so-fantastic trying, RE: Verse.
We even have the return of Matt’s favorite recreation, PG suggestions and naturally your suggestions. And sure, the Sunny D discourse continues…
Bear in mind, if you wish to get in contact with the podcast, please do: email@example.com.
[widget path=”global/article/imagegallery” parameters=”albumSlug=ign-uk-podcast-episode-500-photos&captions=true”]
- IGN UK Podcast #575: WandaVision is Wonderful Television
- IGN UK Podcast #574: The Big 2021 Games Preview
- IGN UK Podcast #573: Forgotten Gems of the Generation
- IGN UK Podcast #572: The Sandwich Special
- IGN UK Podcast #571: The Alternative Games Awards 2020